About the Wiznet...

I'm a Wizards of Waverly Place dork. I know this, I've accepted it. On this site, I'll post about everything WOWP that comes to my attention, and share some random thoughts and stories. I've added pages about everything you could possibly need to know about the show for the average nut. Enjoy!
-Paige

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Is Max Gay?

Is Max gay? I don't know where this idea came from, it just popped into my head like all of my other fanfiction ideas. I was watching Max's Secret Girlfriend on Tuesday (which was the first time they showed it on my channel) and I spent the whole time watching it the same way I spent all of Wizards vs. Vampires: Dream Date, which was where I first concocted the Alex/Juliet pairing. Wow, run on sentence much? Anyway, there's nothing to go on here, it's just a hunch I have about his character.
Gosh, this is one of the times I wished other people read this blog, I want to know what everyone thinks. My brother got mad at me when I brought this up to him, but he got mad xD

No comments:

Post a Comment