About the Wiznet...

I'm a Wizards of Waverly Place dork. I know this, I've accepted it. On this site, I'll post about everything WOWP that comes to my attention, and share some random thoughts and stories. I've added pages about everything you could possibly need to know about the show for the average nut. Enjoy!
-Paige

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WOWP Marathon!

Anyway, The Family Channel (family.ca) is having this thing where you go on the site and vote on a show that they play. The show with the most votes at the end of the week gets played marathon-style all the next week! They play 4 episodes in a row, from 11 in  the morning til 1 in the afternoon. I bet you know who won in the first week!
Yep! WOWP won the first week! But, instead of four episodes in a row, we get five because WOWP always plays at 1 on weekdays! *Funky dance*
That'll total off to 35 episodes this week, not even including weekends! This is nerd heaven! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment