About the Wiznet...

I'm a Wizards of Waverly Place dork. I know this, I've accepted it. On this site, I'll post about everything WOWP that comes to my attention, and share some random thoughts and stories. I've added pages about everything you could possibly need to know about the show for the average nut. Enjoy!
-Paige

Saturday, July 3, 2010

WOWP The Movie

Hey! My first real post, let's give a cheer! Anyway...
Last night I watched the Wizards of Waverly Place Movie for the first time! Yeah, I know I sound like such a WOWP virgin, but that's the truth. Not surprisingly, it was an awesome movie! It revealed SO much about the characters. My mom watched it with us, and even she noticed that the tone was a little different. Alex, at the start, seemed a little OOC, but she was still our Alex :D
I loved the part when they showed how Jerry would be if he never met Theresa and still had magic. He was hilarious! I wish that there was more Max, though. He was hilarious at the start, but when he started losing his memory, he lost his awesome Max-ness too. :(
Anywho, my mom recorded it, so I can watch it whenever I want! *insert evil laugh here*

No comments:

Post a Comment