About the Wiznet...

I'm a Wizards of Waverly Place dork. I know this, I've accepted it. On this site, I'll post about everything WOWP that comes to my attention, and share some random thoughts and stories. I've added pages about everything you could possibly need to know about the show for the average nut. Enjoy!
-Paige

Friday, July 16, 2010

Fanpopped!

I've recently become a fan of Fanpop, which is awesome for people who have nothing really better to do at 2 in the morning. So, perfect for me! I'm Princess-Russo, and I tend to clog the WOWP page there. xD The WOWP forum is pretty much like it's fanfiction counterpart; barren. But the quiz is fun! Gosh, here's where you tell me that I need a life!

Also, about my Max post? I wasn't trying to make "ppls life miserable" as I was accused of. I was just saying that it could be an interesting dynamic, and I was wondering how other people in the fandom felt about his sexuality. I hereby formally apologize to anyone who feels that I need "to get a life", and I shall never express freedom of speech again. I don't know when it became wrong to be gay/support gay rights, but obviously I missed the memo. My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment