About the Wiznet...

I'm a Wizards of Waverly Place dork. I know this, I've accepted it. On this site, I'll post about everything WOWP that comes to my attention, and share some random thoughts and stories. I've added pages about everything you could possibly need to know about the show for the average nut. Enjoy!
-Paige

Monday, July 19, 2010

Married!


Wanna know how dorky I am? Very, very dorky is your answer. 
Here's a story about how I proposed to the Russo siblings. And yes, in Paigeworld, polygamy is legal.

When WOWP came on one night (season 2, episode 14, Helping Hand), I got down on one knee in front of the TV and proposed to Alex. (Alexandra Margarita Russo, will you marry me?) At first, she said "No way, forget that!". The next time I asked, she just said "No," but being persistent, I tried again. She said "Uhhh, yeah!" I'll take that as a yes, Alex ;)
I proposed to Justin next. Right after I asked him, he said "Okay, fine."
I asked Max that same episode, but I never got an answer :(
I tried proposing to Max again, but it was a season one episode, so he looked too young, so I waited. 
When they played Positive Alex, I proposed again, and at the end of the episode, he FINALLY answered! He said "Yeah." Wow, about time, right? 
Just thought I'd share that. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment